Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I get my Arceus in Pokemon Diamond back?

I used to have a LEGIT Arceus in Pokemon Diamond but I accidentally released it and it was saved. I still have the Azure Flute. Is there any way I could get my Arceus back? Like maybe if I go back to the Spear Pillar place it will let me recapture Arceus?How do I get my Arceus in Pokemon Diamond back?Sorry but you can't get Arceus back if you released and saved already.

You can trade with someone. I have one in my pokemon pearl which I barely play which I'm willing to trade. Also, but I do not recommend it, use an action replay.How do I get my Arceus in Pokemon Diamond back?Once released, it never returns. HOWEVER! If a friend has D/P then they can receive the Azure Flute fro Mystery Gift and "Hold it for you, you start a new game, and recapture Arceus like that. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment