Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find a Houndoom in Diamond and Pearl?

I've heard that there's a way to get some of the old Pokemon in Diamond and Pearl. I really want a Houndoom but I don't know what I should be doing to get one. Does it involve using the other games?Where can I find a Houndoom in Diamond and Pearl?Houndoom can be found in pearl on routes 214/215 using the pokeradar. You don't need any other game in the GBA slot for this to work.Where can I find a Houndoom in Diamond and Pearl?
You can get one by trading with your other pokemon games. You have to beat the elite four first though.Where can I find a Houndoom in Diamond and Pearl?Well the thing is you have to see all 150 pokemon then get the pokerader and use it but you can only get houndoom on pokemon pearl.

It's eaiser if you have seen one b4 so you no which route its on.

You could also use google to find what route its on



Hope this helps:PWhere can I find a Houndoom in Diamond and Pearl?
you can only get it in pokemon pearl

you have to use the poke'radarWhere can I find a Houndoom in Diamond and Pearl?you can use another game but if you dont then you have to get the nation wide pokedex and then you can get a houndoom that wayby seaching in a cerrtnant part of sinno later i can get you the place to go

No comments:

Post a Comment