Friday, January 27, 2012

If you were to give me a makeover?

everybody thinks i'm younger than i really am. i'm 24, but everybody still sees me as being as young as a teenager. at chuckecheese the other day for my 2nd cousin's party, the guy at the front, let everyone else pass to go back home, but stopped me to check my age! and he misheard and thought i said 21 :P . but i want to be able to find guys my own age and have them be interested in me. i don't wanna look like a kid. more like a young lady. not business like, just older. i have a very playful personality. but i have no idea what to do. i'm open to makeup, but i've never really used it before, so i don't know what colors to get or how to pick the right shades. i know nothing about it. and i think maybe i'd like a different haircut and color. but my hair is really thin and fine, so a lot of hairstyles don't seem feasible :(



http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id鈥?/a>



-i am the girl on the left. i realize it's a funny picture of me, but it's the only one i've got to work with. my sister took it as a spur of the momentIf you were to give me a makeover?
It won't let us see your pictures,sorry :(If you were to give me a makeover?
Still won't :(

I think that hair definitely makes the person. I've seen younger girls with hairstyles that were very mature that made them appear older. Maybe that would be a start for you if you weren't comfortable with makeup. If you want a fresh look without LOOKING like you wear a lot of make up than I'd recommend Bare Minerals. The three step process looks finished but isn't thick and cakey.If you were to give me a makeover?
same here. Didnt open the page you meant for it too. But without seeing what you look like i can still answer your question. Dont change anything. Typically guys like younger looking girls.If you were to give me a makeover?
Would love to give advice but it won't show your Facebook! :(
it wont let us see your picture :( go get your makeup professionally done, then they will have you colour then buy their product so you have the right colour for your skin tone :) then get like a dark.. natural dark brown looking blush.. the makeup lady will probably have it their for you to buy aswell.. and we cannot see your picture so i cant work with your hair :( but i personally think what you wear makes you seem older.. maybe try wear the fashionable clothes that are different and unique :)

No comments:

Post a Comment