Monday, January 30, 2012

My niece sometimes makes me a little uncomfortable when she calls me "daddy" , the thing is?

they consider me their favorite uncle , %26amp; I take them to ChuckECheese, McDonalds, library at times. I am curious though, what role an uncle usually hasMy niece sometimes makes me a little uncomfortable when she calls me "daddy" , the thing is?
im guessing that the girls are kind of young, not yet in their preteens...my parents got divorced when i was 7 and i was that way with a friend of my moms, but i grew out of it, and they should to. They may just feel like your the only father figure in the family. Dont worry about it.My niece sometimes makes me a little uncomfortable when she calls me "daddy" , the thing is?
No one I know can predict the future.

Some step fathers are good and accepted by their spouses children others are not, they are resented by the step father or the children resent them.

I'm sure you have seen this in your life and it's great you feel this way about your nieces, just ensure they have you to talk with in the future.

My stepdaughter accepts me as her father and always comes to me for advice which sometimes upsets her mom, I treat her exactly the same way as I do my 2 sons.

I'm sure your Sister will have her daughters welfare first and foremost if she finds another partner.
Here is the thing you are NOT their father and you never will be no matter how much you love them. it is sad thy dont have a dad but they can have an uncle who loves them and is close to them. it is very inappropriate for them to call you daddy whats worse is the mother allows it thats creepy.you need to tell your sister to get them to stopMy niece sometimes makes me a little uncomfortable when she calls me "daddy" , the thing is?
They should be old enough to understand.

Be direct. I am not your daddy. I am your uncle and I love you very very much. I am proud to be your uncle and I really like it when you call me Uncle Kareem.



Good luck... It sounds like yo are doing the right things.



=0)
Just know that that is a good gesture. It shows trust. Just take it easy, let them call you whatever you want. Go with the flow, and relax. Just make sure that you don't let them go over something that you are not comfortable with.My niece sometimes makes me a little uncomfortable when she calls me "daddy" , the thing is?
Every child needs some kind of strong male figure in their lives. Please try to be there for them, and have them call you "uncle" instead.
there old enough to understand ur not there dad just when they say it say im not daddy in uncle.. say it and they will catch on
Little kids will pretend. Just remind them gently once in awhile that your the Uncle, not the real Dad.
well first of all i can understand if u are a younger uncle. if u are and older uncle dont sweat it! if ur around alot they have probably 'clnged' on to you.
So what's your QUESTION?
  • window tint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment