Friday, January 27, 2012

CAn someone give me a list of fun things to do to celbrate my 13th bday?(Los Angeles) (like amusement parks)?

I'm looking for a place that doesnt cost alot and please dont say mcdonalds or chuckecheeseCAn someone give me a list of fun things to do to celbrate my 13th bday?(Los Angeles) (like amusement parks)?
Disneyland, California Adventures (kinda expensive), Knotts, sixs flags(cheaper), see world, Lego Land(cheapest),and there are also water parks i don't know if they are opened yet though and places like Castle Park and Scanda.CAn someone give me a list of fun things to do to celbrate my 13th bday?(Los Angeles) (like amusement parks)?
disney land or vermont if you ski or snow board or an ice ring or something like that.CAn someone give me a list of fun things to do to celbrate my 13th bday?(Los Angeles) (like amusement parks)?
This isn't in Los Angelas but you could come to Wisconsin Dells!!!! Like Noah's ArkCAn someone give me a list of fun things to do to celbrate my 13th bday?(Los Angeles) (like amusement parks)?
well there is always Disneyland, knotts berry farm, seaworld, zoo, wild animal park. but they are kinda expensive. soooo you could go to soak city, but i don't think they are open yet but they should soon. i guess u can go to legoland but that place is more for little kids. i would go to knotts berry farm cuz it has awesome rides, and is like Disneyland but without mickey mouse and is less expensive. i just went there recently with some of my friends and we had a great time!
You should totally go to Disney World!!! It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment