Friday, January 27, 2012

Which of your fellow R&Sers do you think is most likely to...?

...end up on national TV for shooting up a place of worship, a school, an abortion clinic or ChuckECheese? (Please be specific)Which of your fellow R%26amp;Sers do you think is most likely to...?
The Corinthian troll - he'll wig out at an all-female preacher convention.





Edit: Cassie, I will hold your extra ammo.Which of your fellow R%26amp;Sers do you think is most likely to...?
Yep - the Corinthian troll is the dude with the "why do women preachers ignore these verses blah blah blah... women, don't speak in church, ask your husbands at home" obsession. Thanks for the BA!! :D

Report Abuse


That Dexter dude really wigs me out. And from what I hear he is none too subtle with some of my female contacts. You know the bearded guy who talks to God or a spirit or something.



Incidentally hatchling where did you hatch from and how have you escaped my notice for so long...?Which of your fellow R%26amp;Sers do you think is most likely to...?
I too vote for the Corinthian troll but think he will take out a loud Christian mom at Chuckee Cheese; and they will write a pop song about the resultant massacre
Idk, i don't pre-judge people like that.



Which is part of the reason why it's unlikely i would end up on national TV for doing the things you suggest.Which of your fellow R%26amp;Sers do you think is most likely to...?
Liberal Asskicker. He'll break into a public school and start shooting the science textbooks.
It'll be me, with a baseball bat, at a Walmart just trying to buy some frakin' dog food.
oh. Wow. what a terrible question and a terrible way to throw someone under the bus. I hope no one...
I'll take the ChuckECheese, if nobody else wants it.
Its kind of not funny because they really do behave that way...oh what the hell LOL
picture Jaydens Mom with an AK-47and a beret
I don't know but lots will die from drug overdoses
Oh gosh, I'd hope no one =/

No comments:

Post a Comment