Monday, January 30, 2012

Chuck E. Cheese!!!!!?

I saw a Chuck E. Cheese commercial today and I really want to go, it looks fun. I haven't been to Chuck E. Cheese since I was like 5 or 6 (my mom was too cheap to go) and I've been wanting to take my daughter but she's been too young.



She's 16 months now, I'm wondering if Chuck e Cheese has anything to appeal to young toddlers? Obviously I mean easy, physical kind of games rather than arcade style games.



From what I remember (very vague memories) they had some kind of playground/climbing thing/ball pit inside which might work for her. Also, do they serve regular food there? I think I remember there being pizza... there's food right?



How old was your child when the went? And basically tell me everything you know about Chuck E Cheese so I can decide whether its time to go, so I won't waste a trip if its not. Thanks so much!



(The kid in me is jumping up and down saying "wanna go ta chuckecheese!!!")Chuck E. Cheese!!!!!?
I started taking my baby to chuckie cheese when she was 9 months old i think. She wasn't walking yet but their were a few rides she could get on.



the merry go round. theres a chuckie cheese car that moves back n forth real slow %26amp; takes a picture. theres a photo booth that prints out drawn pictures. %26amp; theres this seat she sits in that takes her around the clock. all for 25 cents.



Most cec have a toddler zone. where theres a toddler play set with slide %26amp; wheel. barney %26amp; teletubbies rides.





They serve pizza, salad bar, french fries, wings, cotton candy. Theres a vending maching for icecream.



HAHA.. it sounds like u want to go really bad =)







B.t.w If you're going to buy pizza %26amp; drinks, u should go to the chuckiecheese website %26amp; print out coupons. Coupon includes drink, pizza, %26amp; token. It'll save u $$Chuck E. Cheese!!!!!?
haha yes take her she will have a blast!!!



its wierd I SAW the same commercial today lol





sad thing is iv never been there YET and im 21!! lol i really wanna go

So pick me up when you leave lol
You'll (I mean she'll) have a lot of fun.Chuck E. Cheese!!!!!?
Most of the games there are for younger kids now, not arcade style like when we were children. At 16 months, she might not quite get it, but from going with my younger siblings (now 18, 16 and 11), I'd say they have a good deal of games to entertain the 2-8 age range.
I took my daughter when she was about that age and she had fun. Surprisingly there were only a few families there so I let her roam with me a few steps behind her and let her choose what she wanted to do. There are not any ball pits anymore. There is a big play area and a few rides that she would be able to enjoy. There is pizza, pop, salad and a few other things. Its alot of fun, I would take her/Chuck E. Cheese!!!!!?
The value is the coupon

the come out the first or last week each month



My daughter had two party there



With a child that age, the best time to go is when school is in

It's much easier to deal
Take her, have fun! Take pictures too, if you can!
yea the toddler zone is fun but i would wait since they have no clue but with the rides its fun my girls have gonna since they we're one.
I took my son there last year, when he was 18 months old. There are activities for young kids, and he also liked the song and dance acts that were going on while we ate our pizza. He seemed to have a fun time, although it was a bit overwhelming with all the older kids running around.



However... I am not in a hurry to bring him back. A couple days after we were there, my little guy came down with a nasty virus that had him feeling miserable for a week. It made me question how clean places like Chuck E. Cheese and other indoor play areas really are. Tons of kids, putting their hands on everything. And I brought my toddler, who was still at a stage where he was putting his fingers (and everything else) in his mouth.



Personally, I would wait until a child is 3 or so to do CEC.
I understand your desire to do something fun but Chuck E. Cheese is nasty. Maybe your mom was not just too cheap - maybe she was too cheap to spend that much money on nasty frozen pizza.



I do hope you have a good time - at 16 months she will at least like the noise and lights if not the food.
You will both have lots of fun! I have been bringing my children since about your daughter's age. Most of them do have some version of a ball pit and indoor playground structure that is safe for toddlers. She might even enjoy a couple of the interactive games you can play together. The one closest to me has pizza, hot dogs, chicken wings, fries, salad, and even a full salad bar. It would definetly not be a waste of time. You would both have a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment