Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I am planning a first birthday party for my daughter?

I live in Accokeek M.D (close to Waldorf area) i am looking for a a fun age appropriate place to hold this great celebration. I know shes to young for ChuckECheese,so I'm looking for a good alternative even if it's a good recreation centerI am planning a first birthday party for my daughter?
I think the gymnastics center is a great idea, the little ones can crawl around on the mats and the older ones can play on the equipment. If you don't have a center in your area, then you can have a themed party ( like Blues Clues, Doodle Bops etc.) anywhere you have the room. She's not going to remember the party, but you want it to be fun for her and make her the center of attention. All little ones that age want is room to crawl or run around in and it's very easy to get them over stimulated. If that happens it won't be fun for her or you.I am planning a first birthday party for my daughter?
a gymnastics center might be fun. The kids might be too young to use most of the equipment, but there's plenty of space for them to run around in, and centers welcome birthday parties (it's good publicity for them).I am planning a first birthday party for my daughter?
http://www.chiff.com/entertain/first-bir鈥?/a>I am planning a first birthday party for my daughter?
what about a park? somewhere with a sandbox !! kids love that stuff, or what about a zoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment