Monday, January 30, 2012

How does the WiFi work on Pokemon Diamond for the DS?

I recently got the game Pokemon Diamond for my DS. I'm quite bored with the storyline already so I want to try out the WiFi. How does it work and what all can you do on it? How do you contact other trainers? Lotsa info is appreciated :):) Thanxx!!!!How does the WiFi work on Pokemon Diamond for the DS?First u need a wi fi adapter or a wireless router and make sure you've got connection by turning on your game and select the wireless option (r something like that). then both you and a friend write each others friend codes in the Key Item "pal pad" and go down stairs at any center to battle trade or chat . you can go to friendcodes.com to look for other people too. How does the WiFi work on Pokemon Diamond for the DS?It just lets you trade with anybody in the world I think
  • kasich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment