Friday, January 27, 2012

I Am Planning A Second Birthday Party For My Daughter But I Need Help In Finding A Good Rental Place.?

Her First Birthday Was At ChuckECheese I Want To Also Rent A Moonwalk Or I Want A Place Where The Kids Can Play Anything Helps...I Am In The Houston Area Anywhere In Houston Or Spring Thank You.I Am Planning A Second Birthday Party For My Daughter But I Need Help In Finding A Good Rental Place.?
just have it at home - why waste money on renting areas for something she won't even remember?you can hire soft play and a bouncy castle,or look for soft play centres near where you live.this really should have gone in parenting as wellI Am Planning A Second Birthday Party For My Daughter But I Need Help In Finding A Good Rental Place.?
go to www.thekidspartyzone.com they do private parties in houston they have moonwalks indoors as well as token free arcades

Report Abuse

I Am Planning A Second Birthday Party For My Daughter But I Need Help In Finding A Good Rental Place.?
Cheesy CharliesI Am Planning A Second Birthday Party For My Daughter But I Need Help In Finding A Good Rental Place.?
Mc Donald's...one with a play area



Why are you asking this in weddings anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment