Monday, January 30, 2012

If you were to give me a makeover (redo)?

hopefully this picture will work!

http://www.myspace.com/my/photos/photo/7鈥?/a>



-use the very first picture, it's most recent. i'm in the purple shirt



everybody thinks i'm younger than i really am. i'm 24, but everybody still sees me as being as young as a teenager. at chuckecheese the other day for my 2nd cousin's party, the guy at the front, let everyone else pass to go back home, but stopped me to check my age! and he misheard and thought i said 21 :P . but i want to be able to find guys my own age and have them be interested in me. i don't wanna look like a kid. more like a young lady. not business like, just older. i have a very playful personality. but i have no idea what to do. i'm open to makeup, but i've never really used it before, so i don't know what colors to get or how to pick the right shades. i know nothing about it. and i think maybe i'd like a different haircut and color. but my hair is really thin and fine, so a lot of hairstyles don't seem feasible :(If you were to give me a makeover (redo)?
Yes it worked! You are really pretty (awesome bone structure) and don't need makeup but as I said in the last post, if you want something fresh and not overbearing, try Bare Minerals. The three step process gives a finished look that doesn't wash you out or look like you are wearing much makeup. If your hair is the same length as in the picture, you can do some choppy layers and bangs...bangs can make a big difference in a hair style whether it's short or long, thin or thick.

Right, it goes on very thin but does have some coverage and you can apply as often as needed if you do need a little extra coverage but by your pic, you've got great skin! Aw, lol, I'm sure it's not that bad! If I were to give you a makeover, as described in your question. This is the hairstyle I would pic for you. She's got thin hair so it works perfectly with this style plus made her look more mature when she went from blondie to edgy. Hope you find the right style you are looking for! Best of luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment