Monday, January 30, 2012

How to get my boyfriend to buy me a diamond necklace NOW?

My boyfriend bought me a beautiful 3 carat diamond solitaire ring that I absolutely love! However, I found my most perfect dress but I want a diamond necklace to match the dress and ring. It's a beautiful 8t.w. carat necklace that I just have to have! He has no problem buying it, but thinks we should wait to get it closer to our wedding date, but I want it now so I can wear it to show off to all my friends. How do I convince him to buy it for me now?How to get my boyfriend to buy me a diamond necklace NOW?You can tell him that you want to make certain the necklace matches the dress and if it's really the one you want. If he buys it closer to the wedding and the necklace doesn't fit with the dress/or needs some alteration then it will be stressful to have to go out and search for something else/fix so close to the wedding date. If your fiance still isn't convinced then use some charm until he breaks down.How to get my boyfriend to buy me a diamond necklace NOW?Lots of freaky sex is always the right answer.
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment