Friday, January 27, 2012

I think I found one of the deadliest places in the known universe?

Build A Bear workshop. It was awful. I Bear-ly escaped with my life and credit card. Avoid this place AT ALL COSTS. If you've ever visited a ChuckECheese, you MAY be immune, but that's only a guess.I think I found one of the deadliest places in the known universe?
I hope i only ever have boys...

i cant handle itI think I found one of the deadliest places in the known universe?
Have a star!
Haha!I think I found one of the deadliest places in the known universe?
i havent been there in ears
Lol..All I want to know is who was worse the parents or children?I think I found one of the deadliest places in the known universe?
I know this doesn't answer your Q, but, I have never heard of such a place.



I must be out of the loop.



Sounds like a good thing that I am.
I have only ever seen them on a TV spot. I wondered how it would be..



Thanks for the heads up...I will write my son and tell him he is dead if he gives me a grandchild in the next 20 years...

;)
Lol, I have always wanted to go there.
I want to run the bear stuffing machine.
I will not subject my children to ChuckEDisease's and I secretly would like to punch all of the workers at Build a bear.

It is as if they are brain washed with happy dust ... please do not get me started...
Yogi is comin' ta' getcha!
Build A Bear is a cult.... trust me on this one... and a costly one at that...



The bears themselves are not all that expensive.. however.. by the time you walk out of there, your wallet is about $100.00 lighter...



I mean really, who the helllllll needs to put "Sketchers" on a bear? What's next, Juicy Couture? oy vey
Girl thanks for the tip. I've already been damaged by Chuck E Cheese.
That was hilarious. Never been there before and I don't think I'll ever go there.
my little girl opened up my last tampon and I'm so mad. I hate build a bear, they will just be on the floor with the dog chewing them up.
Last time I took my kiddo there it cost me $48 bucks and a headache! But nothing compared to the ear to ear smile on her face! You can't put a price on that=)
I know the feeling. I ventured too close to Chuck E Cheese once and nearly went insane. Far worse than Steve's garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment