Friday, January 27, 2012

Adults: If you could sleep w/ anyone who would it be?

ex: my neighbor, boss, the cashier at ChuckECheese....it doesn't have to be a celebrityAdults: If you could sleep w/ anyone who would it be?
This teacher at school, not gonna say her name incase i get in trouble :PAdults: If you could sleep w/ anyone who would it be?
my first love, i never gave it up to him and I regert that more than anything. Yeah and then there is my best friends cousin lol oh and Johnny Depp would be nice lol
i wish i could sleep with my husband more-- but he snores so damned loud i have to sleep on the couch.. but i really love "sleeping" with him (you know the other meaning of sleeping with someone)Adults: If you could sleep w/ anyone who would it be?
Anyone of the loves of my life who doesn't snore or steal blankets, or kick in their sleep.
Hey that cashier at Chuck E Cheese looks pretty good to me !!!Adults: If you could sleep w/ anyone who would it be?
I would sleep with him...
Jessica Simpson ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Depp
how about you ya i would wanna sleep with you
You!
My wife
my husband!!!
my best friend whom her man doesn't satisfy her.
not sleep but go out with my ex coworker katie (:
My other half. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment