Monday, January 30, 2012

Monkey joes? vs chuck e cheese... for party ideas?

So this new place called Monkey Joe's opened up semi close to us, and if you dont know what it is, its a big place with tons of those inflatable bouncy things for kids 12 and under... so I am thinking maybe that would be more fun for 4 yr olds than chuck e cheese? Especially since monkey joes charges one admission to play as long as you want whereas chuckecheese you have to buy tokens to play on most of the stuff..... soooooo.... opinions everyone? which do you think for kids ranging in age from 4-8 ? monkey joes or chuck e cheese?Monkey joes? vs chuck e cheese... for party ideas?
I have never been to a Monkey Joe's but we do go to Chuck E Cheese occasionally. We really have a blast at Chuck E Cheese *BUT* we would never do it for a birthday party... ever. Basically it is too... damn...expensive. I have seen a video of Monkey Joe's %26amp; that place looks *FUN*. I would definitely choose MJ's over CEC's anyday. I think I would even choose it over CEC's if $$$ were not a factor. Just the simple fact that for that age group it looks perfect. Have fun %26amp; email me some pics :)Monkey joes? vs chuck e cheese... for party ideas?
I would recommend a place like Pump It Up where your party is private and the price is fixed. I really like not having to worry about the kids as we are always in private rooms with just our friends. They let me bring in my own cake, drinks and party favors. It was less than the cost of renting a bouncy castle. The one by us does a GLOW party that is real fun for the kids.Monkey joes? vs chuck e cheese... for party ideas?
I know Chuck E. Cheese, it is very expensive to buy a pizza pie there and it tastes bad.Monkey joes? vs chuck e cheese... for party ideas?
I'd go with monkey joes. My sister had a birthday party for my nephew at Chuck E. Cheese once (I think it was his 6th or 7th can't remember) and it was crazy expensive. I think she said almost $300 for 8 or 9 kids. The kids had a GREAT time and it was a succes but it was just crazy expensive. Not really worth it.

She's been doing his last few birthdays at this local place in the mall called Krazy City. It's kinda like Chuck E. Cheese with arcade games all over the place but there's also glow-in-the-dark bowling and mini-golf. The food isn't too bad it's what you would see at a burger place. and it was about $150 for 11 kids. (included is pizza, card that acts the way tokens used to, free cotton candy for the birthday boy and popcorn for everyone)

So yeah, I'd say if you've got some other local alternative to Chuck E. Cheese go for that.
  • google crome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment