Friday, January 27, 2012

I just used my card at a store then i tried to use it sonic and it wouldnt work?

my balance is like 200 dollars. like i said the card worked at chuckecheese but not at sonic. i checked my thing and i had money..I just used my card at a store then i tried to use it sonic and it wouldnt work?
Many small businesses don't want you to charge a $5 meal on your credit card. The card can charge the business (Sonic) $1 or more. That means that the business lost money selling you lunch. They can't stay in business that way. I think that was their way of asking you to please pay cash for small purchases. You weren't really declined.



The 800 number on the back of the card will reveal whether you were really declined or not. The only time you get declined is when you book an expensive hotel room on that card and the hotel puts a "hold" on a large portion of money to protect themselves. Since you didn't do that, this is probably only a glitch that can be resolved in one call.I just used my card at a store then i tried to use it sonic and it wouldnt work?
This is not actually a question, so I will GUESS you intended to ask WHY it didn't work.

WE can't know the answer.



It is possible Sonic was having problems and NO CARDS were working there.

It is possible the card issuer was having problems and your card only worked at Chuckee Cheese because they used a 'floor limit' transaction and did not actually receive approval from the issuer.

It is possible you physically damaged the card between the 2 and it is no longer readable.

It is possible you misread the account and did not have enough money for Sonic.



Try calling the number on the card and attempting to get a HUMAN to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment