Friday, January 27, 2012

Need Ideas for my baby's first birthday?

Hi all, My baby will turn 1 on Jan 16.. am so excited but I don't know where to hold her birthday party?? she's only one %26amp; i would like to invite a few of our friends with kids since we don't have family here! kids ages from 6 mo till 4 years of age. I don't want Chuckecheese. where else can i have her b-day held? oh %26amp; pur place is too tiny to have kids over. We live in Houston, TX

ThanksNeed Ideas for my baby's first birthday?
My house is so small also but my short list of immediate family members to invite to my daughter's first birthday had 35 people on it! We decided to have her party at our township community room at our local muncipal building. It only cost $50 to rent, and my mom and I made all the food. It turned out to be a great idea. Maybe check around your community and see if there are any rooms like that for you to rent. Good luck and happy birthday to your little one!Need Ideas for my baby's first birthday?
a park would be nice the kids can all play no stress, take the cake and some sandwhichs.Need Ideas for my baby's first birthday?
Your baby won't remember it at all, so I would say don't spend a lot of money on it, and just take a lot of pictures and make a video. I didn't have a birthday party with friends for my son until he was 4, why cause yourself all that stress for a little baby who doesn't care? Just get a little cake or cupcake for her to eat herself, and make a video of her doing that.Need Ideas for my baby's first birthday?
honestly do not stress yourself out on a 1st birthday yes its exciting for us...but for her she will not remember it. I had my daughters 1st birthday in my little apartment had a few friends and family over and just did birthday cake and got her a small smash cake...take lots of pictures... *hers is in Feb*



my sons 1st birthday was done in my moms backyard *its in may and hot* had a small pool for the older kids and did cake and ice cream nothing fancy
Do you have a zoo in Houston? I'm in TN and we have a great zoo that hosts birthday parties for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment