Monday, January 30, 2012

Could he like me. Should I even try.?

Well, i am staying in a motel for family reasons, I am 14. I like this boy who stays here he is 14 too. He has been here for a while it is like a family, long term based place. So anyways, I have like never talked to him, because I get so nervous around him. I can't tell if he likes me or not. I really think hes really cute and from what i have seen of him a very nice guy. Well, about two days ago, i went into my little sisters friends room, and he was in there. when i went in my mom said l8r to me that she saw him smile but he was looking down like nervous, idk. well, the whole time i was there he kept looking over at me and when id go to look at him hed look away. then, he was sitting in a chair and i went to pet their bunny, which was directly behind his chair. and he kept turning around in his chair to look at me and the bunny when my little sister and her friend were playing instruments. and my sisters friend was saying something about some girl crying on my moms shoulder and he thought she was saying i cried on her shoulder an he was all "so whats wrong with that i cry on my moms shoulder." but then she was all im not talking about her and hes like, oh uhm i dont do that i was kidding. so idk if he was trying to stick up for me in a way, maybe not though. and then my sisters friend dad saw me and her whispering and he was all "oh another girl likes -------" and ------- looked over at me and like half smiled but i couldnt tell if it was good or bad, i just looked at him and like nervously looked down. idk if any of this means anything, any advice. i know this is confusing but anything helps.







it's been about 2 weeks since that stuff, well now he hangs out with my brother and he comes in to play video games. well, he looks at me a lot but not that often because he is focused ont the games lol. also we went to chuckecheese fo rmy little sister and he came with us, and he didnt talk to me really but at the end he gave me his little ticket thing, he just handed it to me and we kept looking at eachother.



hm some other stuff, he does talk about girls he think r hot. but not all of the time. idk if he is just being a guy though.



im really shy around him, and i try not to be but it dosent work. i can barely look at him:/Could he like me. Should I even try.?
Puppy lustCould he like me. Should I even try.?
He smiled didn't he? That's all you need to know. Just smile back. Be confident, and the boys will like ya. Most importantly, be yourself and don't try to be something or someone you see on t.v. or movies.
He seems like he wants to get to know you try and talk to him more,he also seems shyCould he like me. Should I even try.?
Well, you gotta actually talk to a guy to know if they like you =)
try you dont have nothing to lose you'll go around knowing you did what you couldCould he like me. Should I even try.?
LONG ANSWER 4 DA LONG QUESTION:

girl, i think you shud get out there, bring yurself together and then go for it- dont try asking HIM out, tho-

this is what to do:

*get to know him better

*talk to him more often

(by th lux of it, hes damn rite into u)

and, yes, he WAS trying to stick up for u, wen u were talkin bout that "crying on ur moms shoulda" gal..





umm..

well, if he likes you, then he will have to make the first move, but has he ever said YOURE hot? i mean, u said tha he talks bout th gals he thinks r hot, so he SHUD.

unless of course he was trying to make u jealous..

ok, heres th thing: if he dosent ask u out, or u find out hes going out with this otha ******, then dont get all upset, coz there r many otha lookalikes-hehe

also, sumtimes, we fail to see how much of an ******** a guy can b- im not saying he S, but if he does not accept you, but sum1 else, then, he IS an ********..

becoooozzz he was flirting with you..

so yeah.. giv it yur best shot n we'll leave all the rest to him, k?

best of luck...






Hell girl, give it a try. your only 14 so trust me, rejection is not the morst thing. would you rather walk around forever not knowing, or would you rather give it a try. I say give it a try. You have nothing to loose.
i think that both of u are shy of each other and are waiting for some one to say something. You should try and talk to him and just act normal dnt get nervous i know it can be hard but u have to try once u start talking it will smooth sailing from there.
too much information, basically you are too shy to approach that guy, that's it. If you are unsure of it, ask assistance from your parents first, they are always the ones that you can rely on in the first place who can guide you like a compass!
Go for it.

You don't know whats gonna happen unless you try. From what I'm reading it seems like he has some interest in you but not enough to make a move.

Btw his parents wouldn't be able to stop him from dating/going out with you anyways so it shouldn't matter about them for now at least.



Guys talking girls that are hot is a very normal thing. I being one myself know that.



Hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment