Monday, January 30, 2012

Way to transfer a Legit pokemon diamond save to an R4?

I've got a legal copy of pokemon diamond and a r4, just asking if there's a way to transfer the legitimate save to the r4 so I can play it without switching carts all the time. Anyone know of a method?Way to transfer a Legit pokemon diamond save to an R4?im pretty sure there is a thing you can do like dump your sav files and then transfer it to your flash cart (R4) but you need a Wi-Fi connection.Google it and you may find something.Maybe I have it mixed up :\Way to transfer a Legit pokemon diamond save to an R4?Yes of course there is. I have done this myself and I actually took all my old actual cartridges and backed em up on my computer and then sold all my games. made like $60. Go here this tutorial shows everything :-) http://www.scdev.org/forum/index.php?top鈥?/a>



Hope that helpedWay to transfer a Legit pokemon diamond save to an R4?well noWay to transfer a Legit pokemon diamond save to an R4?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment