Monday, February 20, 2012

Can somebody please tell me what the current politcal and environmental issues are in jacksonville, florida?

i need to know what the current political and environmental problems are in jacksonville, florida today. i tried searching everywhere and it doesn't really tell me. it doesn't have to be so current...maybe you can tell me what the ongoing problems are in the city like for example the smog and power shortage in los angeles.



i just need a starting point for my research. i have never been there and so i don't have the first clue as to what those problems are.



thanks :0)Can somebody please tell me what the current politcal and environmental issues are in jacksonville, florida?I see one of the major envirmental issues being the upkeep of the St. Johns River, see the The St. Johns Riverkeeper's website for issues www.stjohnsriverkeeper.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment