Sunday, February 26, 2012

Problems that are facing developing nations?

I have to write a paper on a minimum of 3 issues facing developing nations (5 paragraph essay) and I am having difficulty finding any reoccurring problems that I can work into an essay together. I am a HUGE green party fanatic as well so environmental issues are preferable. I do NOT want an essay written for me, I just want to know of some current issues that I may have overlooked.

Thank you!Problems that are facing developing nations?I would suggest that pollution is not really the major factor facing developing nations, as industrialisation always leads to inevitable pollution, though, there are some other cases...



One of these is in Northern India, where the massive rush to industrialise has caused many to over-log and destroy many of the natural forests on the hills there, this has led to much of the top soil being washed away, and allows rain to flood the areas much easier, as the water is able to flow faster.



A non green issue would be that of stability, both politically and economically. FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) will not occur if the country is seen to be a dangerous investment, therefore there must be basic macroeconomic stability as well as political in order for investment to ocurr, thought this is a bit of a downward spiral, as you cannot get this without investment in the first place.



Lack of an educated workforce is another one you can put in there, but at the end of the day, it all comes down to lack of stability, and therefore lack of investment.Problems that are facing developing nations?pollution,development is priority,

huge gap of rich and poor

corruption is very popular
  • maine weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment